5 Tips For Healthy Living On The Go
Are you a busy entrepreneur or employee who is usually on the go and doesn’t have a lot of time, but still wants get more healthy? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most people want to get healthy, fitter and look younger yet they can’t seem to find the time for it.
Here are five tips for healthy living on the go:
1. Enjoy a pint of water first thing in the morning. If you haven’t got time for anything else in the morning, make time to drink a big glass of water. We lose a lot of oxygen through the night and to rejuvenate our cells, we need to supply them with water and oxygen. Drink a glass of water and within a week you’ll begin to feel less tired.
2. Grab a few fresh fruits on your way out. Wherever you’re going – whether it’s a walk or drive to the supermarket or on your way to a meeting – pick up one or two fruits and eat them. Fruits are great for their nutrients, vitamins and sugars that are required in our body.
3. Exercise on the go. If you work in an office, get up every 30 minutes and go for a walk. If you have an office with stairs, run up and down the stairs every couple of hours. Get your blood flowing and your muscles moving.
4. Eat a handful of nuts. Get your favorite selection of nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, etc.) and raisins and have a big handful of them at around 3pm. This has been shown to increase afternoon energy and productivity.
5. Deep breathing. When you’ve got time – at your desk, driving the car, cooking food – do some deep breathing. Inhale and count up to 5 seconds, hold it for a few seconds, and release slowly. Exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide is one of the best things we can do for our blood and cells.
1. Do you think you have a healthy life style?
2. Why do many people try to have a healthy life style?
3. What is healthy food?
4. Do you pay much attention to what you eat?
5. Do you think it is more important for you to eat healthy or tasty food?
6. Do you try to eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner at a certain time every day?
7. What is better for health?
8. Do you agree with the saying: "Eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend and give your dinner to your enemy"? Why do people say so?
9. What is healthy about not eating after 6 p.m?
10. Do you try to follow this rule?
11. Why are there so many obese people in the US?
12. What are the most efficient ways to loose weight?
13. Do you think diets are useful or not?
14. Have you ever tried to go on a diet?
15. What kind of diet was it?
16. Did it work?
17. What do you prefer, to eat everything you like, drink a lot, smoke, have no physical exercise and die at the age of 60 or lead a healthy life and live until 100?